Social Care Marketplace
Our Marketplace technology allows you to order social goods and services for direct delivery, through your findhelp platform. Navigators can send groceries or diapers, set up rides to healthcare appointments, support fulfillment of value-added benefits (such as asthma remediation), and much more.
Watch this short video to see Marketplace in action!
Findhelp’s customers are addressing social needs for their members by ordering goods and services directly through findhelp – whether for food, transportation, housing support, or other needs. This is the social care Marketplace: using the findhelp platform to place orders for reimbursable goods and services on behalf of your patients or members.
Learn more about our Marketplace suppliers; they help streamline the fulfillment process for social care goods and services, meeting the seeker’s immediate need in the moment that need is identified.
Rides to support senior isolation, transportation for healthcare, transportation for food, and other unique SDoH needs or populations of focus interventions.
Address food insecurity nationwide and provide an easy way to order and deliver Medically-Tailored Meals (MTM) and nutritious meal kits.
Personalized groceries, educational support, and essential data to help people successfully manage chronic health conditions.
Digital engagement platform that makes direct connections to registered dietitians, doulas, and more; Live, virtual support for nutrition, fitness and lifestyle modification.
Support SNAP eligibility enrollment, connections to registered dietitians, and integrated food delivery (groceries or food boxes).
Personalized Medicare Advisory services and plan comparison; Chapter searches every Medicare plan, provider, and prescription so patients receive the best coverage to meet their needs.
How It Works
1. Join our Marketplace as a supplier partner to connect to our network of 500+ customers across industries and 28+ million users.
2. Make your goods and services available for ordering via our customers’ findhelp platforms.
3. Customer navigators can confirm seeker eligibility and place orders directly from findhelp.
4. In some cases, we can fulfill orders through our API integration with your system of record.
As a Marketplace Supplier, you’ll get access to….
- Development of co-branded marketing materials
- Listing of your offerings on findhelp’s customer sites
- Access to available, standard APIs
- Visibility opportunities in findhelp marketing materials, social media, and webinars
- Virtual Booth at our annual findhelp Connect Summit Expo Hall
- Access to Suite of Tools – for data and analytics measuring
In the News
Since 2015, Texas-based Superior HealthPlan has been promoting a branded version of the findhelp network to their members and supporting them with case management referrals to social care services. In 2020, our partnership expanded to include support for one of Superior’s Value-added Services, Start Smart for Your Baby®*, and in 2021 findhelp began fulfilling orders of car seats and diapers for qualifying expectant moms.
Findhelp partners with managed care plans across California to support CalAIM by enabling their staff to order more than 445 different social services from community partners. Through the findhelp platform, staff can assess members and order services based on state-mandated eligibility criteria, and community providers can bill and receive payments for their services.