Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Every one of us has a story—made up by our life experiences. We encourage our employees to openly express their identities and bring their stories with us to our work conversations, without being discriminated against. Our unique perspectives help us empathize with our users, feed what we should build, and ground us in the big picture of our role in the world (our mission).
We commit to continue to build a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, and socio-economic upbringing.
We commit to constantly striving to improve, which includes courageous conversations that create a safe space for bold discussions addressing difficult topics to help increase understanding.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
Our Current Environment
At findhelp, we believe that everyone should be able to be themselves, no matter what. That’s why we’re building a culture where difference is valued. To do that well, we aspire to create a workforce that’s representative of the people we serve. And although we’re never done, we commit to sharing where we are towards this goal.
Gender Representation Across the Company
Racial Representation Across the Company
Gender Representation in Leadership
Racial Representation in Leadership
Leadership includes directors & above. These graphs were last updated on July 27th, 2021.
- To strive towards an even more diverse workforce by increasing diversity in our recruiting pipeline to achieve our goals;
- To provide a work environment where quieter voices are heard (not just the loudest voices);
- To adopt a no tolerance policy for racism, sexism, heterosexism, and cissexism;
- To encourage employees to engage, learn, and actively participate in growing a more inclusive and equitable culture; and
- To keep our team updated on our planning, and timeline for full transparency.